September 9, 2019 by Khaled Baranbo Seller Articles 0 comments
Alternatives for Owners of Eroding Industries
Let’s assume that you own and operate a company that manufactures a product in an industry that is eroding or going downhill. What are your choices or alternatives?
- Run the company as a “cash cow,” resigning yourself to the fact that your industry is slowly declining or is no longer a growth industry. Keep what you are doing profitable even if you
have to increase prices and/or cut costs.
- Increase R&D to develop new products.
- Acquire or merge with a competitor or strategic partner.
- Expand geographically.
- Diversify within the same familiar market.
- Sell the company now before there is further erosion in your industry
© Copyright 2015 Business Brokerage Press, Inc.
Photo Credit: columbia114 via morgueFile
best franchise business best franchise opportunities buisness for sale business broker business brokers toronto Business buyers business for sale canada business for sale gta business for sale toronto business opportunities for sale business opportunities in gta business owners business sell canada business seller buy a business buy a business in toronto canada Buy a franchise buy and sell business commercial business for sale commercial real estate commercial realtor contracting business for sale franchise business franchise business opportunities franchise expert local businesses for sale manufacturing business for sale new business opportunities restaurant business for sale toronto restaurant franchise sale of business sell business service business for sale