Do you dream of owning your own business? Buying a business can be a complicated procedure, from finding the right one to working out all the details required for a smooth start-up or transfer of ownership.
While there is no such thing as the “perfect” business, it’s our primary role to know the importance of finding one that fits your needs, talents, skills and lifestyle.
We have access to many different types of businesses for you to consider and the knowledge and experience to walk you through the entire process.
Why do you need a Business Broker to buy a business?
- Assist in determining the true value of a business
- Read between the lines, protect you from “smoke and mirrors”
- Advise on various municipal, provincial and federal regulations related to the business
- Assist in arranging suitable financing
- Advise on the intangible strengths & weaknesses of the business
- Keep the communications going between the Vendor and the Purchaser and their solicitors, accountants, landlords, franchisor, bank managers, private advisors
- Manage all details, prepare and package for financing, explain and negotiate franchise agreement, prepare, negotiate and explain thoroughly all aspects of the offer
- Buyer representation – when you have found a business and you need assistance in negotiating the deal, I can help you to close the transaction.