We offer exclusive fee-based agency relationship
Although we regularly interact with Buyers during the normal course of our business, our team also provides Exclusive Buyer Representation to select potential buyers.
Through this exclusive fee-based agency relationship, we assist Buyers in the identification, analysis, negotiation and transaction management required to complete the acquisition process.
Some of the benefits that small and medium size businesses can achieve by acquiring another business:
- Expanding into a new geographic area
- Acquiring New clients, Technology, intellectual property, skilled employees, Equipment, Facilities or good retail locations
- Improving the competitive position of the buyer
- Eliminating a competitor, or potential competitive threat
- Achieving vertical integration (e.g. acquiring a supplier or client), to increase value added along the value chain, or secure exclusivity to a highly desired product
- Creating economies of scale or synergies, including improved buying power
While the above list is in not exhaustive, it’s clear that any good acquisition program should begin with a strategic analysis.
Some business owners acquire other companies as a means of making their company larger and more attractive for potential investors, thereby facilitating their own exit at a later date.
We offer comprehensive acquisition-related services:
- We work with the buyer’s management on the strategic analysis that drives the acquisition project, as a result of which detailed acquisition criteria are defined
- We identify and contact companies that fit the acquisition criteria, determining suitability and willingness of target companies to be acquired
- We perform a valuation of the target company
- We assist in negotiating all agreements (confidentiality agreement, term sheet, agreement of purchase and sale, etc.)
- We assist and coordinate the due diligence process
- We assist in closing the transaction
- We may also assist in obtaining acquisition financing
Whatever stage your business is at, contact us to discuss your current issues, market conditions and provide you with valuable information.