We have many serious buyers with substantial cash looking for good businesses to purchase!
The first step to selling any business begins with preparation.
Developing an exit plan for a business owner and then selling the business is a hands-on, time intensive project requiring a great deal of communication, collaboration and interaction.
With our long experience advising entrepreneurs and business owners, we can provide you with unbiased advice that will get you to a successful sale.
We will allocate enough time to fully understand your business and represent it in a professional way.
Whatever stage your business is at, contact us to discuss your current issues, market conditions & future plans. We will advice you about your options and help you in making a smart decision!
Why do you need our services to sell your business?
Because of our position as an intermediary we can overcome many of the difficult situations that arise during negotiations which could be detrimental to the completion of the transaction.
We’ve designed systems, assembled a team and we have a proven track record that guarantees the sale of your business.
We will do the following for you:
- Protect the identity of your business and disclose it only to qualified buyers.
- Require a written Offer to Purchase with substantial deposit before releasing detailed financial information.
- Market your business through our extensive database, advertise it in various national and international newspapers, place it on specialized businesses for sale websites, and on various commercial bulletins to be available for all brokers.
- Handle all calls, screen them and eliminate unqualified lookers.
- Arrange showings to the business at proper timings.
- Handle all negotiation.
- Arrange lease or franchise transfer.
- Arrange appraisal.
- Assist in preparing cash flow projections to the bank for financing.
- Assist through the due diligence period.
- Submit all documents for your solicitor’s approval.
- Assist with inventory taking.
- Keep the communications going between the vendor, purchaser, solicitors, accountants, landlords, fanchisor, bank managers, etc.
- Close the deal.