A custom machine shop that has been serving the GTA west since 1988, where it started as a small machine shop and kept growing since then by adding new equipment and staff to continue to provide precision machining to meet its growing customer demand, and providing them with outstanding customer service, high quality products, good pricing and on time delivery.
The business achieves this by assuring that its processes, operations and employees operate under the ISO 9001:2015 system of quality management. The business is committed to high level of precision and efficiency by investing in new equipment. In the last 5 years it has acquired several brand new CNC machines. This ensured minimal machine breakdowns, delays and high repeatability.
The business is on a stand alone building of 18,000 sqf, on a 1.37 acre lot.
The building/property is available optional for sale or for lease to the buyer. Building is listed for sale @ $3,150,000, and for rent at $12 per sqf including TMI.
*Excellent street front location in a busy street in North York.
*Kids clothes store providing a friendly boutique experience for children and parents alike.
*Bright, trendy apparel shop featuring a large array of kids’ shirts, footwear & other items.
*The business selects the most stylish pieces from across the globe (Canada, US and Europe).
*Cool/everyday & hi-end/designer products
Modern & fully functioning e-commerce website and an active Instagram page with 3300 followers.
*The business need a new active owner to grow sales even more.
Successful printing business providing offset printing, pre-press, post-press, digital copying, signs and banners.
This is a franchise Resale, the buyer needs to be approved by the franchiser, pay franchise fee and go through the franchiser training.
Priced for a quick sale.Read More
* Several Turnkey Move-in ready locations available in Toronto.
* Other locations are also available in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta & Manitoba.
* Available in Prime Office Buildings & Retail Shopping centers.
* Each Location has choices for healthy snacks, gum, chocolate, chips, ice-cream, cold drinks, gift cards, lottery, and more!
* Franchise Fee: $30,000 included in the listing price.
* Royalty: 1% of Gross Lotto Sales + $600/month plus Tax
• Nutritious bars
• Better for you snacks
• Ice cream
• Transit tickets
• ATM machines
• Postal service
• Grab ‘n go items
• Phone accessories
• Dry cleaning depots
• And more…
• Adequate training.
• National promotions.
• Fixed royalties to drive you more profit.
• Low rent locations.
• Cost effective operations.
• Impulsive layouts and POGs resulting in increased sales.
The business has been providing residential and commercial painting services for more than 10 years with plenty of satisfied customers in its area.
The franchiser is the largest nationwide painting company with over 480 franchise locations in the US and Canada.
The company’s market potential is built upon the aging of the housing stock of its area, and the need to paint it every three to seven years.
Low employees business model.
Profitable and growing construction related business with ample growth opportunities.
Hydrovac process: High pressure jets of water are used to loosen the material that wants to be removed. Then a strong vacuum is used to extract the loose material and store it in an onboard tank. The material is then disposed, adhering to all environmental protocols and standards.
Hydrovac trucks can be used to excavate and/or cleanup virtually any material.
The business has relationship with several telecom contractors that keep the trucks always busy.
The business has 2 leased modern truck that performs the work (leased to be assumed by the buyer).
The owner doesn’t drive the truck or do the work, he’s responsible for customers relationship management, troubleshooting and making sure the staff are doing their job on time.
A new owner can easily grow the business by leasing more trucks and hiring new drivers.
There is large demand for this service, the challenge is having proper control on the operations.
• Turnkey Deli Sandwiches Shop With Low Investment In A Very Busy Plaza In Oakville.
• Fast Food Sit-In & Take Out Restaurant.
• Excellent Catering & Delivery To Businesses And Offices In The Area.
• Rated 4.7 On Google Reviews With Lots Of Amazing Feedback.
• Excellent Business For A Family!
• 663 Sqf Space.
• Fully Equipped Restaurant With Walk-In-Freezer.
• Price Includes The Franchise Fee.
• Franchiser Offering Free Franchise Royalties Until Annual Sales Grow More Than $500,000. Then Royalties Will Be At 4% Of Sales.
• 7 Days Operations From 11 Am To 8 Pm.
Business Price: $ 1,750,000 + Building Price: $3,750,000
• A custom machine shop that has been operating since 1979.
• The company has remained under the same ownership for the 40 years it has been in business and boasts a full staff of experienced machinists. Currently situated between two major transportation routes in south-west Ontario the business operates out of a 24,090 square foot building that sits on 1.2 acres of land all owned by the company.
• Customers are provided with outstanding customer service, quality work, careful inspection, and timely delivery. The company offers services such as part repair, part reconditioning, manufacture of large custom metal parts, on-site spindle grinding repair, and more and has had the privilege of working with companies such as NASA in 2010 and Siemens in 2016. Their project with Siemens produced the largest vertical windmill in North America. The company has also received research and development awards from the Canadian Government in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• The company has a reliable, strong staff and operates under the ISO 2001:9000 system of quality management since 2004. Given its strong position in the continental market and multiple opportunities for continued growth, this is an excellent acquisition candidate.
• The facility sits on 1.2 acres of land, fully graded, asphalted & graveled. The building has 3 bays and office space. Available for sale at $3,750,000. The Seller prefers to sell the business and the building together.
• High Growth: One of only a few Machining companies in North America that is capable of machining parts up to 200,000lbs in weight, putting it in a prime position for continued growth.
• Focus on Quality: The ISO 2001:9000 system of quality management combined with a strong team of employees delivers exceptional quality to customers.
• Production Capabilities: With a plethora of available services, the company is capable of meeting diverse customer needs. These services include Heavy Machining, Repair, Design and Manufacture, Reconditioning, Rebuilding and Supply.
• Longevity: Operating for over 40 years.