A custom machine shop that has been serving the GTA west since 1988, where it started as a small machine shop and kept growing since then by adding new equipment and staff to continue to provide precision machining to meet its growing customer demand, and providing them with outstanding customer service, high quality products, good pricing and on time delivery.
The business achieves this by assuring that its processes, operations and employees operate under the ISO 9001:2015 system of quality management. The business is committed to high level of precision and efficiency by investing in new equipment. In the last 5 years it has acquired several brand new CNC machines. This ensured minimal machine breakdowns, delays and high repeatability.
The business is on a stand alone building of 18,000 sqf, on a 1.37 acre lot.
The building/property is available optional for lease to the buyer. Building is listed for rent at $12 per sqf including TMI.
* Several Turnkey Move-in ready locations available in Toronto.
* Other locations are also available in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta & Manitoba.
* Available in Prime Office Buildings & Retail Shopping centers.
* Each Location has choices for healthy snacks, gum, chocolate, chips, ice-cream, cold drinks, gift cards, lottery, and more!
* Franchise Fee: $30,000 included in the listing price.
* Royalty: 1% of Gross Lotto Sales + $600/month plus Tax
Beverages, Coffee, Nutritious bars, Better for you snacks, Chips, Ice cream, Tobacco, Transit tickets, ATM machines, Postal service, Sandwiches, Grab ‘n go items, Phone accessories, Dry cleaning depots, Stationary, Flowers, Magazines, Lottery, And more…
Adequate training, National promotions, Fixed royalties to drive you more profit, Low rent locations, Cost effective operations, Impulsive layouts and POGs resulting in increased sales,
– Profitable commercial, residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions business with tremendous growth opportunities in a surging market.
– Be a part of an ever-growing 9.4 Billion dollar industry with garage organization expected to lead the industry posting more than 7.5% annual growth.
– approved contractor for a variety of products from many distinguished suppliers over the last 13 years. Products provided: Epoxy Floor Coatings, Polyaspartic Floor Coatings, Specialty Application Floor Coatings, Polished Concrete, Garage Storage Cabinets, Wall, Ceiling and Specialty Storage.
– The business serves all of South Western Ontario including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Guelph, Waterloo, Kitchener, Fergus, Elora, Orangeville, Cambridge, Milton, Cambellville, Erin , Georgetown, Acton and London Ontario.
* Manufacturer of filter vessels such as bags and cartridge filters as well as strainers and self-cleaning filters with permanent media, as well as providing solutions for various filtration needs from process evaluation stage to finished product.
* The company has also developed components for pressure vessels considered to be among the best in the industry. Their products are utilized by major multi-national companies.
* Nearly 20 years of experience in pressure vessels and piping system shells allows the company to provide their customers with high quality products at cost saving prices and exceptional service
* Corporation has experienced high year-to-year growth in revenues and seller’s discretionary earnings.
* Unlike its competitors who offer products only, the company offers both products (filtration vessels) and corresponding process design.
*Excellent street front location in a busy street in North York.
*Kids clothes store providing a friendly boutique experience for children and parents alike.
*Bright, trendy apparel shop featuring a large array of kids’ shirts, footwear & other items.
*The business selects the most stylish pieces from across the globe (Canada, US and Europe).
*Cool/everyday & hi-end/designer products
Modern & fully functioning e-commerce website and an active Instagram page with 3300 followers.
*The business need a new active owner to grow sales even more.
The business specializes in the manufacturing of a wide variety of sanding, buffing and polishing products made out of abrasive materials, including – but not limited to – cartridge rolls, spiral bands, slotted discs, square and cross pads, sanding stars, non-woven discs and more.Read More
This company is a manufacturer of four types of Severe Duty Excavator Attachments. The company has created several excavating products that are unique to the market and have been trademarked. This includes a Manual Quick Coupler which allows the operator to change attachments without hammering out the pins and a complete lineup of Rakes. It also manufactures single shank Rippers and Digging Buckets. The company maintains an inventory of its core products and promotes itself as being able to ship from stock on its main items (couplers, rakes & rippers).Read More
A full service grounds maintenance and landscape construction company. Grounds maintenance division is 95% industrial/commercial and 5% residential, landscape construction division is 95% residential and 5% commercial. In summer both divisions operate in full swing. In winter, landscape construction division hibernates and all personnel switch to snow management operations. Currently the company is expanding into interior construction and there will likely be additional work in the winter going forward.Read More
This company is a machining service provider that owns its own brand of powersports traction products. In addition, it produces parts as a private label provider. Clientele is top AAA tier including Yamaha, Canadian Tire, Royal Distributors, Hydro Ontario (Tier II Supplier), Motovan, Tractel and many other top customers.Read More