Small manufacturing business that produces, packages and sells E-liquid products for E-cigarettes and vaping.
The company has Canada’s best & most popular salt brand with the largest selection of flavor profiles on the market.
The company has an exclusive Canadian packaging & distribution contract with one of the largest and most favorite American brands.
The business has been operating for 2 years in a small manufacturing facility in GTA West.
Fully equipped and clean packaging facility with Pharmaceutical grade setup.
Seller is willing to provide training to the buyer and full road map to grow the business.
Flexible lease terms, and the business could be relocated to other location/facility.
A custom machine shop that has been serving the GTA west since 1988, where it started as a small machine shop and kept growing since then by adding new equipment and staff to continue to provide precision machining to meet its growing customer demand, and providing them with outstanding customer service, high quality products, good pricing and on time delivery.
The business achieves this by assuring that its processes, operations and employees operate under the ISO 9001:2015 system of quality management. The business is committed to high level of precision and efficiency by investing in new equipment. In the last 5 years it has acquired several brand new CNC machines. This ensured minimal machine breakdowns, delays and high repeatability.
The business is on a stand alone building of 18,000 sqf, on a 1.37 acre lot.
The building/property is available optional for lease to the buyer. Building is listed for rent at $12 per sqf including TMI.
3 exclusive territories in Durham, Scarborough, York & Markham (could be sold together or separately at lower prices).
Fully operating business, but priced at almost the cost of purchasing a new franchise.
Great patented technology. Spray-Net is the solution between conventional painting and siding, door and window replacement.
Excellent growth opportunity with a very large territory.
7 months seasonal work, excellent opportunity for snow birds that want to travel south in the winter.
Full time sales manager to get new orders.
Strong technology platform and head office call center to source leads to the business.
Seller & Franchiser will train the buyer.
The Process provides a permanent factory finish, not repainted, that will not peel and looks like new for aluminum or vinyl siding, stucco, brick and even front and garage doors and windows.
On-site factory painting solution boosts property curb appeal in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
* Manufacturer of filter vessels such as bags and cartridge filters as well as strainers and self-cleaning filters with permanent media, as well as providing solutions for various filtration needs from process evaluation stage to finished product.
* The company has also developed components for pressure vessels considered to be among the best in the industry. Their products are utilized by major multi-national companies.
* Nearly 20 years of experience in pressure vessels and piping system shells allows the company to provide their customers with high quality products at cost saving prices and exceptional service
* Corporation has experienced high year-to-year growth in revenues and seller’s discretionary earnings.
* Unlike its competitors who offer products only, the company offers both products (filtration vessels) and corresponding process design.
• Reliable cleaning services company in the GTA.
• Since 2015 the business has provided offices, buildings, clinics, general businesses and daycare centres with quality commercial cleaning services.
• The business services Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Markham, Pickering, Toronto and close surroundings.
• Insured and Bonded, professional cleaners are trained to complete all cleaning duties thoroughly. Supervisors pay regular inspection visits.
• The company provides professional cleaning equipment and commercial strength/green solutions and products.
• Itemized services performed at every appointment and customized services can be arranged.
• Company works very well to provide essential janitorial services that fit well with the needs of its clients. Additional services such as carpet cleaning, window cleaning and floor care programs can be arranged.
• 2year-old Bagel Shop with Excellent Branding, Recipes and Reputation.
• Prestigious Plaza Location in affluent South East Oakville, with ample parking and diversified tenants mix.
• Almost $500k invested in building the business. Equipment and leasehold improvements are in almost new condition.
• Price includes a fully equipped food truck which has not been used yet and the second location in Hamilton. This could be operated as a business line by itself and could be used in events, near schools, etc…
• Locally sourced ingredients and organic fresh ingredients, from specialized vendors that comply with OKO high-quality standards.
• The shop features menu items made with all-natural ingredients, from-scratch sandwiches, flavored cream cheeses and jams, as well as specialty beverages.
• This is a great opportunity for a family or an operator that enjoys baking.
This company is a manufacturer of four types of Severe Duty Excavator Attachments. The company has created several excavating products that are unique to the market and have been trademarked. This includes a Manual Quick Coupler which allows the operator to change attachments without hammering out the pins and a complete lineup of Rakes. It also manufactures single shank Rippers and Digging Buckets. The company maintains an inventory of its core products and promotes itself as being able to ship from stock on its main items (couplers, rakes & rippers).Read More
A full service grounds maintenance and landscape construction company. Grounds maintenance division is 95% industrial/commercial and 5% residential, landscape construction division is 95% residential and 5% commercial. In summer both divisions operate in full swing. In winter, landscape construction division hibernates and all personnel switch to snow management operations. Currently the company is expanding into interior construction and there will likely be additional work in the winter going forward.Read More
Diversified client base – has been providing network security services to a broad range of
businesses in Canada for almost two decades.
The company provides niche and highly complex services to its clients. These services
include but are not limited to installations, configuration reviews, monitoring, design
The qualified team has expert knowledge of network security and is highly adept at assessing and guarding against internal and external network threats. This team has been recognized as forward-thinking, best-inclass and has achieved numerous accolades.