A custom machine shop that has been serving the GTA west since 1988, where it started as a small machine shop and kept growing since then by adding new equipment and staff to continue to provide precision machining to meet its growing customer demand, and providing them with outstanding customer service, high quality products, good pricing and on time delivery.
The business achieves this by assuring that its processes, operations and employees operate under the ISO 9001:2015 system of quality management. The business is committed to high level of precision and efficiency by investing in new equipment. In the last 5 years it has acquired several brand new CNC machines. This ensured minimal machine breakdowns, delays and high repeatability.
The business is on a stand alone building of 18,000 sqf, on a 1.37 acre lot.
The building/property is available for lease to the buyer. Building is listed for rent at $12 per sqf including TMI.
* This business has served businesses in the Aurora and Newmarket area over the last 35 years. The current owner has owned this business for the last 12 years.
* The Company has a stable client base with a high percentage of repeat accounts. * Excellent location in Aurora, Ontario with ready access to thousands of B2B prospects.
* A new owner can leverage marketing, sales, and management experience via recession-resistant services and products that every business needs.
* Asking Price for this existing business includes light manufacturing assets featuring up-to-date digital technology for in-house production, mailing, and fulfillment of integrated marketing materials and service.
* Several Turnkey Move-in ready locations available in Toronto.
* Other locations are also available in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta & Manitoba.
* Available in Prime Office Buildings & Retail Shopping centers.
* Each Location has choices for healthy snacks, gum, chocolate, chips, ice-cream, cold drinks, gift cards, lottery, and more!
* Franchise Fee: $30,000 included in the listing price.
* Royalty: 1% of Gross Lotto Sales + $600/month plus Tax
• Nutritious bars
• Better for you snacks
• Ice cream
• Transit tickets
• ATM machines
• Postal service
• Grab ‘n go items
• Phone accessories
• Dry cleaning depots
• And more…
• Adequate training.
• National promotions.
• Fixed royalties to drive you more profit.
• Low rent locations.
• Cost effective operations.
• Impulsive layouts and POGs resulting in increased sales.
The business has been providing residential and commercial painting services for more than 10 years with plenty of satisfied customers in its area.
The franchiser is the largest nationwide painting company with over 480 franchise locations in the US and Canada.
The company’s market potential is built upon the aging of the housing stock of its area, and the need to paint it every three to seven years.
Low employees business model.
Profitable and growing construction related business with ample growth opportunities.
Hydrovac process: High pressure jets of water are used to loosen the material that wants to be removed. Then a strong vacuum is used to extract the loose material and store it in an onboard tank. The material is then disposed, adhering to all environmental protocols and standards.
Hydrovac trucks can be used to excavate and/or cleanup virtually any material.
The business has relationship with several telecom contractors that keep the trucks always busy.
The business has 2 leased modern truck that performs the work (leased to be assumed by the buyer).
The owner doesn’t drive the truck or do the work, he’s responsible for customers relationship management, troubleshooting and making sure the staff are doing their job on time.
A new owner can easily grow the business by leasing more trucks and hiring new drivers.
There is large demand for this service, the challenge is having proper control on the operations.
Business Price: $ 1,250,000 + Building Price: $3,750,000 if desired. Building can also be leased (24,000 sq. ft.) at $12.00 per sq. ft. including TMI.
• A custom machine shop that has been operating since 1979.
• The company has remained under the same ownership for the 40 years it has been in business and boasts a full staff of experienced machinists. Currently situated between two major transportation routes in south-west Ontario the business operates out of a 24,090 square foot building that sits on 1.2 acres of land all owned by the company.
• Customers are provided with outstanding customer service, quality work, careful inspection, and timely delivery. The company offers services such as part repair, part reconditioning, manufacture of large custom metal parts, on-site spindle grinding repair, and more and has had the privilege of working with companies such as NASA in 2010 and Siemens in 2016. Their project with Siemens produced the largest vertical windmill in North America. The company has also received research and development awards from the Canadian Government in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• The company has a reliable, strong staff and operates under the ISO 2001:9000 system of quality management since 2004. Given its strong position in the continental market and multiple opportunities for continued growth, this is an excellent acquisition candidate.
• The facility sits on 1.2 acres of land, fully graded, asphalted & graveled. The building has 3 bays and office space. Available for sale at $3,750,000. The Seller prefers to sell the business and the building together.
• High Growth: One of only a few Machining companies in North America that is capable of machining parts up to 200,000lbs in weight, putting it in a prime position for continued growth.
• Focus on Quality: The ISO 2001:9000 system of quality management combined with a strong team of employees delivers exceptional quality to customers.
• Production Capabilities: With a plethora of available services, the company is capable of meeting diverse customer needs. These services include Heavy Machining, Repair, Design and Manufacture, Reconditioning, Rebuilding and Supply.
• Longevity: Operating for over 40 years.
– Profitable commercial, residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions business with tremendous growth opportunities in a surging market.
– Be a part of an ever-growing 9.4 Billion dollar industry with garage organization expected to lead the industry posting more than 7.5% annual growth.
– approved contractor for a variety of products from many distinguished suppliers over the last 13 years. Products provided: Epoxy Floor Coatings, Polyaspartic Floor Coatings, Specialty Application Floor Coatings, Polished Concrete, Garage Storage Cabinets, Wall, Ceiling and Specialty Storage.
– The business serves all of South Western Ontario including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Guelph, Waterloo, Kitchener, Fergus, Elora, Orangeville, Cambridge, Milton, Cambellville, Erin , Georgetown, Acton and London Ontario.
A well-established ISO 9001:2015 Accredited custom machine shop founded in 2007 and operated under same ownership since..
Operating with limited competition, with its main competitors being located in Florida and Arizona.
Strategically located in a prime location facing the busy QEW. Business is surrounded by a myriad of other industrial businesses–material suppliers, laser/water cutters, millwrights and fabricators, amongst others.
In-house services include Custom CNC Machining, Guide Roller Redressing and Threading. Customers are provided with outstanding customer service, quality work, careful inspection, and timely delivery.
Products include: Guide Rollers (Alloy Steel, D2, D7, H13 or Titanium Carbide; Retainers and Locking Rings; Shear Blades; Shafts and Pins; Bushings; Spacers; Custom Templates; Flanges; Hex Nuss and Bolts; Bearings. Sub-contracted Services include TIG/MIG Welding, Laser/Water Jet Cutting and Threading.
High Growth: The business offers various opportunities for further growth and development, as the scope of products which can be produced by its machines is virtually endless.. The business has also developed a strong reputation in the marketplace and word-of-mouth plays a big part in its overall growth.
Focus on Quality:. Offering both small and large quantity production machining to suit all of its customers’ needs, the business has developed a culture of excellence, as evidenced by the high quality standards in all of its finished parts.
Production Capabilities: The business specializes in manufacturing guide rollers, spare and consumable parts for the equipment used in steel mills today, as well as other custom machined parts for the steel mill, recycling, health, machinery and manufacturing industries. While all of its parts are made precisely to customer approved drawings, the business also has the capability to create detailed drawings from supplied samples.
Longevity: Operating for over 12 years.
Business occupies a total of 2,500 sq. ft. comprising front office (ideal for 2 workers) two bathrooms and a mezzanine (ideal for storage), as well as a large shop.
Premises are leased currently on an ongoing month-to-month lease. Negotiating a long-term lease with Landlord is available.
Business presently employs one Machinist and one Executive Assistant and the Owner.
* Manufacturer of filter vessels such as bags and cartridge filters as well as strainers and self-cleaning filters with permanent media, as well as providing solutions for various filtration needs from process evaluation stage to finished product.
* The company has also developed components for pressure vessels considered to be among the best in the industry. Their products are utilized by major multi-national companies.
* Nearly 20 years of experience in pressure vessels and piping system shells allows the company to provide their customers with high quality products at cost saving prices and exceptional service
* Corporation has experienced high year-to-year growth in revenues and seller’s discretionary earnings.
* Unlike its competitors who offer products only, the company offers both products (filtration vessels) and corresponding process design.
* This business specializes in K-12 tailored supplemental instruction, but also provides superior exam preparation, college/university support, homeschool support, and tuition for mature students going back to the classroom.
*High school grades and accomplishments are more important than ever in order to secure acceptance into top-tier universities and highly-selective programs. In order for students to perform at that level in high school, they must have the foundations from middle and elementary school. As a result, tutoring is a fantastic business model to engage a client, and retain that client for years to come, creating a steady long-term income stream.
* The business is presently operating on a part-time basis. An owner with more time could devote more to business development, and thus increase top-line sales.
*There are very few territories left in the 416 and 905 area code districts. These two territories represent a huge opportunity to grow a franchise in two prime areas of the GTA.