Small manufacturing business that produces, packages and sells E-liquid products for E-cigarettes and vaping.
The company has Canada’s best & most popular salt brand with the largest selection of flavor profiles on the market.
The company has an exclusive Canadian packaging & distribution contract with one of the largest and most favorite American brands.
The business has been operating for 2 years in a small manufacturing facility in GTA West.
Fully equipped and clean packaging facility with Pharmaceutical grade setup.
Seller is willing to provide training to the buyer and full road map to grow the business.
Flexible lease terms, and the business could be relocated to other location/facility.
A custom machine shop that has been serving the GTA west since 1988, where it started as a small machine shop and kept growing since then by adding new equipment and staff to continue to provide precision machining to meet its growing customer demand, and providing them with outstanding customer service, high quality products, good pricing and on time delivery.
The business achieves this by assuring that its processes, operations and employees operate under the ISO 9001:2015 system of quality management. The business is committed to high level of precision and efficiency by investing in new equipment. In the last 5 years it has acquired several brand new CNC machines. This ensured minimal machine breakdowns, delays and high repeatability.
The business is on a stand alone building of 18,000 sqf, on a 1.37 acre lot.
The building/property is available optional for sale or for lease to the buyer. Building is listed for sale @ $3,150,000, and for rent at $12 per sqf including TMI.
3 exclusive territories in Durham, Scarborough, York & Markham (could be sold together or separately at lower prices).
Fully operating business, but priced at almost the cost of purchasing a new franchise.
Great patented technology. Spray-Net is the solution between conventional painting and siding, door and window replacement.
Excellent growth opportunity with a very large territory.
7 months seasonal work, excellent opportunity for snow birds that want to travel south in the winter.
Full time sales manager to get new orders.
Strong technology platform and head office call center to source leads to the business.
Seller & Franchiser will train the buyer.
The Process provides a permanent factory finish, not repainted, that will not peel and looks like new for aluminum or vinyl siding, stucco, brick and even front and garage doors and windows.
On-site factory painting solution boosts property curb appeal in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
* Prime High Traffic Plaza Location In Oakville, Intersection Of Dundas & Trafalgar With Tier 1 Neighbouring Retail Brands.
* Well Established And Organized Turnkey Business Providing Fresh High Quality Fruits & Vegetables, Middle Eastern Groceries And Fresh Smoothies.
* Easy To Run Business With Growing Sales.
* Great Opportunity To Run By A Family.
* Potential To Add More Complimentary Products.
* Thousands Spent On New Equipment, Fixtures And Walk-In Cooler. All Are In Good Condition.
* Smoothies Business Is Growing And Doing Well In Summer & Through Skip The Dishes Orders.
* Clean Business, Bright Corner Unit & Ample Plaza Parking.
*Excellent street front location in a busy street in North York.
*Kids clothes store providing a friendly boutique experience for children and parents alike.
*Bright, trendy apparel shop featuring a large array of kids’ shirts, footwear & other items.
*The business selects the most stylish pieces from across the globe (Canada, US and Europe).
*Cool/everyday & hi-end/designer products
Modern & fully functioning e-commerce website and an active Instagram page with 3300 followers.
*The business need a new active owner to grow sales even more.
Successful printing business providing offset printing, pre-press, post-press, digital copying, signs and banners.
This is a franchise Resale, the buyer needs to be approved by the franchiser, pay franchise fee and go through the franchiser training.
Priced for a quick sale.Read More
* Several Turnkey Move-in ready locations available in Toronto.
* Other locations are also available in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta & Manitoba.
* Available in Prime Office Buildings & Retail Shopping centers.
* Each Location has choices for healthy snacks, gum, chocolate, chips, ice-cream, cold drinks, gift cards, lottery, and more!
* Franchise Fee: $30,000 included in the listing price.
* Royalty: 1% of Gross Lotto Sales + $600/month plus Tax
• Nutritious bars
• Better for you snacks
• Ice cream
• Transit tickets
• ATM machines
• Postal service
• Grab ‘n go items
• Phone accessories
• Dry cleaning depots
• And more…
• Adequate training.
• National promotions.
• Fixed royalties to drive you more profit.
• Low rent locations.
• Cost effective operations.
• Impulsive layouts and POGs resulting in increased sales.
* All offers are welcome!
* Almost brand new Fried Chicken Canadian Franchise Brand.
* Brand new equipment and fixtures.
* All products are made with only premium 100% Halal hand slaughtered fresh Canadian chicken.
* Premium plaza location with high traffic, busy residential area and tier 1 neighbouring brands like (Starbucks, Dollarama, Fortions, Pet valu, etc…).
* The restaurant just opened and still didn’t have its grand opening event (New owner can do it).
* Seller is having tough personal circumstances that are forcing him to sell at $100,000 below cost price!
* Average monthly Sales is at around $18,000 since started few months ago.
* Great growth potential with flyers, advertising, official opening event and marketing campaign.
* Great opporutnity, won’t stay long!
The business has been providing residential and commercial painting services for more than 10 years with plenty of satisfied customers in its area.
The franchiser is the largest nationwide painting company with over 480 franchise locations in the US and Canada.
The company’s market potential is built upon the aging of the housing stock of its area, and the need to paint it every three to seven years.
Low employees business model.
Profitable and growing construction related business with ample growth opportunities.
Hydrovac process: High pressure jets of water are used to loosen the material that wants to be removed. Then a strong vacuum is used to extract the loose material and store it in an onboard tank. The material is then disposed, adhering to all environmental protocols and standards.
Hydrovac trucks can be used to excavate and/or cleanup virtually any material.
The business has relationship with several telecom contractors that keep the trucks always busy.
The business has 2 leased modern truck that performs the work (leased to be assumed by the buyer).
The owner doesn’t drive the truck or do the work, he’s responsible for customers relationship management, troubleshooting and making sure the staff are doing their job on time.
A new owner can easily grow the business by leasing more trucks and hiring new drivers.
There is large demand for this service, the challenge is having proper control on the operations.