GOOD BUSINESSES NEEDED!
We have many serious buyers with substantial cash.
The first step to selling any business begins with preparation.
Developing an exit plan for a business owner and then selling the company is a hands-on, time intensive project requiring a great deal of communication, collaboration and interaction.
With our long experience advising entrepreneurs and business owners, we can provide you with unbiased advice that will greatly improve the chances of a successful sale.
We will allocate enough time to fully understand your business and represent it and you in a professional way.
Whatever stage your business is at, contact us to discuss your current issues, market conditions and provide you with valuable information.
Why do you need a Business Broker to sell your business?
Because of my position as an intermediary I can overcome many of the difficult situations that arise during negotiations which could be detrimental to the completion of the transaction.
I will do the followings for you:
- Protect the identity of your business and disclose it only to qualified buyers.
- Require a written Offer to Purchase with substantial deposit before releasing detailed financial information.
- Appraise your business, suggest ways to make it more salable, and package it in simple format which is easy to understand for the Purchaser.
- Market your business; through my extensive database, advertise it in various national and international newspapers, place them on the internet, on the MLS system (upon your request) and on various commercial bulletins to be available for all brokers. I advertise my listings on several business for sale websites like www.BusinessSellCanada.com.
- Always protecting the identity of the business.
My Services Include:
- Handle all calls, screen them and eliminate unqualified lookers,
- Manage the details,
- Prepare the offer,
- Handle all negotiation,
- Arrange lease or franchise transfer,
- Arrange appraisal,
- Assist to prepare with cash flow projection to the bank for financing,
- Assist through the due diligence period,
- Submit all documents for your solicitor's approval,
- Assist with inventory taking
- Keep the communications going between the vendor, purchaser, solicitors, accountants, landlords, fanchisor, bank managers, etc.
- Close the deal
You can take advantage of my experience to assist you in selling your business.
I look forward to your Contact!
RE/MAX Aboutowne Realty Corp., Brokerage